AICA 2022 will be hosted at the Ecole nationale supérieure de cognitique (ENSC) in Bordeaux, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France.
ENSC is an engineering school part of Bordeaux INP, one of the French National Polytechnical Institutes. It offers interdisciplinary training for cognitics and cognitive technologies.
ENSC engineers are prepared to take on tomorrow’s and future scientific and technical challenges in cognition, man-machine teaming and complex systems involving humans (IT, IoT, AI, VR, Robotics, NBIC…)
ENSC’s curriculum is based on a holistic approach to human and machine cognition, natural and artificial intelligence, human-system engineering and hybrid interfaces, knowledge management and decision making, human engineering and technological enhancement, artificial intelligence and usability of digital environments, and hybridity of an anthropotechnical world.
ENSC’s students are trained in different fields addressing several key issues:
* designing products and techniques combining digital technologies and human sciences,
* exploiting new media to reduce human error and enhance performances,
* developing fluid and user-friendly interfaces,
* modeling, transferring and visualizing complex information on new displays and interfaces,
* augmenting the efficiency of man-machine integration techniques for aerospace, automotive, health and other industrial sectors …
Our students benefit from a sound scientific and technical education courses, completed by economics and management, social awareness and entrepreneurial knowledge. They also benefit from the research environment of ENSC. Some of them enter a PhD program hosted by ENSC Labs (HEAL Thales, IMS CNRS, IMB CNRS, AUCTUS Inria) or opt for a dual training between ENSC and French Air Force.
The engineering degree program is a Master level cycle accredited in accordance with the EUR- ACE® Framework standards.
ENSC – 109, avenue ROUL, 33400 TALENCE, FRANCE
Phone: +33 05 57 00 67 00